One of the largest TPAs in India licensed by Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority, Good Health Insurance TPA Limited covers over 4.5 Lakh lives. The company offers its services to individuals as well as to corporate clients in sectors including Pharmaceuticals, Software, Research, Shipping, Education, Agri Chem., Housing, and other industrial groups.
This Good Health TPA claim guide explains the claim process with detailed information on filling the claim form, submitting necessary documents, and other claim intricacies.
- Patient’s Aadhar card cop
- Policyholder’s government ID proof copy or PAN card copy
- Policyholder’s cancelled cheques (only original)
- A copy of insurance of e-card
- Discharge summary
- Summary of total expenses/bill
- Breakup of all expenses
- Receipt of payment
- Pharmacy bills
- OT (Operation Theatre) notes
- Doctor’s prescriptions
- Bill break up of additional packages, if any, etc.
The originals of these documents must be submitted with the form. Only the bill breakup and additional package documents can be accepted on a plain paper with the hospital’s seal. For pre and post-hospitalization claim, enclose doctor’s prescription with the bills.
- ECG Doctor’s request for an investigation
- Investigation Reports (Including CT/ MRI / USG / HPE)
Note: Submitting original reports, i.e. on the hospital’s letterhead, is mandatory.
Accident Details, if Applicable
- Medico Legal Certificate
- FIR, if the accident was reported
Insurance companies do not pay for injuries caused in cases of self-harm. Hence, the patient needs to submit a self-attested letter explaining the incident in detail.