Grand Healthcare TPA is India’s one of the most preferred third party insurance service provider licensed by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA License No. 029). It was set up in 2007 when the healthcare industry was growing at a tremendous pace. Grand Health TPA has a team of experts who with collective experience in the insurance field.
This guide is to help you with the entire claim process including cashless claim, filling the reimbursement claim form and the complete documentation.
- Copies of the policyholder’s government ID proof or PAN card
- An insurance or e-card copy
- Cancelled cheque that belongs to the policyholder
- Patient’s Aadhar card copy
These documents are important since they help the TPA establish your identity.
- Breakup of Bills
- Sum total Bill
- Patient’s discharge Summary
- Payment Receipt
- Pharmacy Bills
- Operation Theatre Notes
- Doctor’s Prescriptions
- Bill breakup against additional packages, etc.
All hospitalization documents must be original. However, bill breakup and additional package breakup can be accepted on a plain paper with the hospital’s bill.
- ECG Doctor’s request for an investigation
- Investigation Reports (Including MRI / CT / USG / HPE)
All original investigation reports must be submitted to Grand Healthcare TPA.
Accident Details, if Applicable
- Medico Legal Certificate
- FIR (If you have filed a report)
The patient also needs to submit a self-attested letter to Grand TPA explaining how the incident took place and what caused the injury. This is to prove that the injury is not because of self-harm.