HealthIndia Insurance TPA Services Pvt. Ltd. was established in year 2002 and is licensed by IRDA. It offers administration programs and related outsourcing services to Insurance companies all across the country.
Their primary role is to coordinate with hospitals in terms of treatment being offered and pass the bills on your behalf to the insurance companies.
The content below is to advice you on how to fill the HealthIndia TPA claim form, the complete documentation, and other details required in the during the process.
- An Aadhar card copy of patient
- A copy of PAN card of the main policyholder (Government ID proof can work too if PAN card isn’t available)
- Policyholder’s original cancelled cheque
- A copy of the HealthIndia TPA e-card or insurance certificate
- Hospital Main Bill
- Hospital Break-up Bill
- Hospital Bill Payment Receipt
- Hospital Discharge Summary
- Pharmacy Bill
- Operation Theater Notes
- Doctor’s Prescriptions
Ensure that you add the breakup of surgery packages on the letterhead. A print on plain paper with hospital’s seal would work too.
Note: Check claim duration for pre and post hospitalization. Also, without a prescription, HealthIndia won’t pay you the claim amount.
- ECG Doctor’s request for an investigation
- Investigation Reports (Including CT/ MRI / USG / HPE)
In case the reports are missing, add a cover-note with the list of the ones missing. A query will be raised and by then, you will get enough time to ask for reports.
Note: Originals are mandatory. For pre and post hospitalization expenses, doctor’s prescription must back the reports.
Accident Details, if Applicable
- Medico Legal Certificate
- FIR, if the accident was reported