MDIndia Healthcare Service (TPA) Pvt. Ltd. was formed in November 2000 as a licensed Third Party Administrator with the aim to provide the best administration services to insured clients. The company soon achieved success with its quality health and welfare administration services. Eventually, under the directives from the regulatory authorities, the company changed its name to MDIndia Health Insurance TPA private limited.
To help MDIndia TPA establish your identity, here is the list of KYC documents you will need to submit:
- An Aadhar card copy of patient
- The policyholder’s valid government ID proof copy, PAN card preferred
- MDIndia e-card copy
- An original cheque from policyholder’s bank account
Attach the hospitalization documents, printed on hospital’s official letterhead with the MDIndia online claim form. Documents the policyholder must submit include:
- Original discharge summary
- Original hospital bill with the hospital’s seal and signature
- Detailed hospital bill with the entire break-up of the expenses
- All original prescriptions
- Medical bills
- Cash receipts
- Itemized receipts
Original investigation reports, on hospital’s letterhead, must be submitted to the MDIndia TPA. The reports include:
- Test reports
- Doctor’s request for an investigation
Accident Details, if Applicable
In an accident case, get Medico-legal certificate from the hospital and submit it to the TPA. If you have reported the accident, submit the copy of FIR as well.
If you opted for treatment in case of self-injury or self-harm, write a letter to the TPA explaining the accident. Sign it and submit it to the TPA.